Thursday, August 03, 2006

blah!

my boss has been annoying for the last 2 days, asking a lot of new things when i have so many in my to do list. yesterday was the peak of my annoyance that i ended up shedding tears. come on, asking 4 auditors to help but then i have to do the additional stuff of checking whatever they did backdoor. not fully satisfied with the total i came up with, she asked me to trace one row at a time and if there's a discrepancy i have to figure out where should it be parked. come on!! shouldn't that be done my managers from each department? . to add it up, the HR staff resigned!! apparently she couldn't cope with the workload. now i have to again look at the HR part of the system. very unlucky...
just sent my boss the new analysis when she replied asking for the 1st closing to be done. told her it couldn't be done but she called and asked me to look into a way to differentiate the data and try to get the figure. Duh'. instead of doing it at once, i decided to browse the net for what's showing in the cinema now. hmm, there are 2 interesting movies that captured my intention. and now i'm blogging. don't care, it's 5 mins to lunch anyway.

No comments: