Tuesday, August 22, 2006

colourful weekend?

my blind date with tom went well on friday. well yeah it's a blind date as he would never know my existence, right? just had dinner with jn, did some shopping for my tiramisu then we went our separate ways - home for me. i've been feeling very used to this quiet weekend that i think i'm going to stick to this habit of mine instead of going out. sorry jen, i was already at bedok when you called.
catch a movie with my flatmate on saturday. all i can say about this movie was simply boring!. i couldn't believe they could've fall for each other in real life after playing that sort of movie. on top of that i couldn't believe some people in the cinema laughed to all the dry humour - or is it only me?? the problem when we go out together is that none of us could control our appetite. apart from the huge (and not too bad) lunch we had, i still had my hands on a glass of bubble tea. spent the night at home making (another round of) tiramisu. this time i used a smaller bowls, hence i ended up 10 small cups and 2.5 big cups - enough for those who haven't got it last week.
woke up way too early for a sunday morning as i had to be at boon lay by 9 am. blimey! thank God my butt survived the almost an hour journey. reached there and met hp but the organiser was still on her way, duh! the game itself was FUN. got hit once but i'm still not sure why there's bruises on my leg when i was hit around the upper body. the gun and mask are heavy that once when i was squatting and wanted to move back, i ended up falling on my back. overall it's a fun activity worth trying again in the future, but surely not that early!
met switch afterwards - had lunch in kantin aneka. as usual once i was there i couldn't make up my mind on what to eat. ended up with the lo mie kankung (i'm not aware there's such indonesian food), batagor (my main reason for dining here) and a piece of risoles. greedy? you can say that!. went to esplanade afterwards as she said there's some love exhibitions happenning there, but apparently it was only 2 boards near the entrance displaying all the picture *wide grin*. it's nice meeting spending time with her.
okay, it's monday - brand new day, brand new week. though i had few spoonful of tiramisu this morning i vowed to start back a healthy lifestyle now. i hope i can live to my own expectation on this. wish me luck!!

No comments: