Tuesday, August 29, 2006

oh, my shoe..

decided to dine out, i asked jn out for lunch. it was a good choice indeed. after paying for my lunch, i turned wanting to get back to my seat when my left leg left my shoe. my open toe shoe was broken. i looked around and smiled to those looking at me and tried my best to fix it. problem was it broke in front that i ended up dragging my left leg. i was already thinking of how it would be after lunch. once jn saw the problem, she too said there was no way i could make it back. i tried my best to put the end inside so that i could at least walk *okay, limp* out of the place to take the escalator up. of course everyone looked at my limping walk but i didn't care. luckily the shop where i bought this shoe was just upstairs so we went there and the salesgirl told us that they need to bring this back for repair. stubborn me declined the sandal they provided and also decline jn's offer to wait outside while she went back to office and get my slipper. ended up i walked back limping all the way and she hold my arm to make sure i didn't miss anything and people looked at us. it was all good until i was crossing the loading bay back to my building. a stair and once i carry my left feet, it was out again. a lady who was looking at me limping looked at me and smiled. i guess she now know the reason of me limping. still insisted on walking i gave up when we're nearing the lobby. waited for her to go up and get my slipper. what a lunch. imagine if we went to somewhere far for lunch!!

No comments: