Thursday, August 03, 2006

it is confirmed

i need to kill someone!!! anyone
she just came by with a stack of auditors stuff that need to be re-checked. my response to that stack of stuff was 'woh' and she smiled. at the same time i told her that i still couldn't figure out how to get the 1st closing thingy. i ended up with 70million-ish when she said it should be aroud 20K-ish. without any guilty feeling she told me that she was thinking of looking at another data instead!! spending my whole day figuring this out and she came with that comments. HR data was so messy that we couldn't send it up without fixing all the data. me and the finance manager could only share our frustration to becoming a full time HR person now. God help me!! i'm getting to the point where i could just stand up and scream. i need to go to the gym to vent this anger out. i don't care - i know i'm supposed to stay late tonight but i'm going home!!

No comments: