Tuesday, August 08, 2006

been having this slight headache since last friday, hence the reason of me not even attending claudia's dinner. well when i did pump this morning i felt a slight pain as well - but i thought it's due to lack of sleep. if the problem still persists i think i'll go see a doctor tomorrow.
end of monday and suddenly i have a craving for breaded chicken. my fave instructor was so sweet this morning *but then again he's always nice*. after class i chatted with chris who is now attending the morning class as well. on my way out the instructor asked 'how are you?'. well i always felt tongue-tied everytime faced with him that i tested myself by stopping and answering back instead of the normal 'good, thanks - bye, c ya'. then he asked if i was busy with work. i knew why the question so i said that i just had difficulty waking up early nowadays. he looked at me and the next question was 'but you still go for combat right?'. i said yes, smiled saying goodbye and left the studio. yeah i know my weight gained is very obvious that even he suspected i didn't do combat. i'm trying to get back on track here, another 1 kg to add to my squad track to get back to my glorious 8.5 kg.
back to my craving, let's see where my feet bring me - to the east bound train straight home or the north bound for dinner followed by movie.

No comments: