Saturday, August 19, 2006

when are you coming out?

had a chat with my sis yesterday and she told me about her 2 weeks earlier than expected delivery date. apparently she's already in her 9th months and the gynae is now giving her some sort of medication to ripened (strengthened??) the baby's lung. the baby is quite big already and hopefully she gives birth normal like her 1st born.
so, yesterday after providing all the reports to my boss and seeing the satisfaction in her face, i approached the subject of leave. asked if i could take just 1 day leave and i'd make sure everything is fine beforehand including getting my backup ready. she kept quiet but i continued about my sister giving birth and kept on emphasizing on the 'just 1 day' thingy. at the end she gave up saying just to make sure not to take it during the critical time of my part. i said okay and happily left her room.
now lets just hope God take mercy on me and let the baby out not during my critical time.

2 comments:

biKi said...

when are you coming home?

Simply Baby said...

like the title, tergantung kapan si baby nongol!