Tuesday, August 22, 2006

there's a time to change ..

just came back from lunch, went for groceries shopping in raffles city and had lunch there as well. well i finally forced myself to go and do it during my lunch break so that i could start preparing my own food tonight. went to do some shopping as well yesterday but for me nothing beats the freshness and choice of vegetables of jason. furthermore, i think they do cater for those living alone that they have all the things in small amount and wrapped nicely as well, save the hassle for me.
also, i've decided to create a sub-blog to self audit my own daily intake. why? i've been doing this for years actually, spending saturday planning on the meal to have next week, sunday morning to do the shopping and afternoon to do the cooking. been slacking BIG for months now that i though by having a sub-blog on this instead of a notepad where i couldn't simply tear the paper and re-plan. of course i'll be discipline enough to follow and monitor my daily intake starting from now.

No comments: