Friday, August 04, 2006

another ramblings

it's friday and my head is spinning now. thanks to my body which denied me a good night sleep. i remember the last time i checked the clock is 3.50ish AM and i was still wide awake feeling totally refresh.
anyways, went to combat last night. j was there and she asked me to sit next to her straightaway. my intention of reserving a place then go down for some machine work before the class was cancelled. i was wondering why and apparently she was tempted to know more on my social life. all my display stats in msn made her wonder. haha, it was all lyrics my friend. s and chris came then and we started talking more on social life in singapore. to think she asked me this made me smile as all this while she was the one with all the social thingy, being still in school and all.
went home and i was a bit annoyed with the fact that i didn't feel sleepy at all. watched rockstar and it was sad seeing the contestant who always smile left the show. ryan got the encore and he reminded me of mig ayesa from the first season of rockstar. how he sang one song with all his heart and made dave shed tears - wonder where he is now. still had problem sleeping that i watched the 3rd telecast of this show again at 3ish. dang!!
started this morning with a daily email to friends. this time, thanks to a mr. dodol i became a bit creative and composed a lipogram email. okay i better start working now.
and by the way, for those reading - this post of mine is a lipogram as well *edited twice*...


6 comments:

Dodol Surodol said...

Lipogram huruf apa ya, Bab? :-/

Simply Baby said...

u..
apa jangan2 asumsi lipogram gue salah lagi :-?

Dodol Surodol said...

Soalnya masih ada U-nya :P Emang asumsi lipogram elu apaan?

Gara-gara kebanyakan nyortir lipogram, gua jadi jago gini ngecek huruf, he he he.

Simply Baby said...

supernova!!
doh' gue gak ngeh ama yg itu!! udah diganti sekarang :P

Dodol Surodol said...

Ehm, masih ada lagi sih :P
- cheerful
- previous
- around

Mau dimasukin project.sepatumerah.net nggak, Bab?

Simply Baby said...

hahaha ..
tipikal gue selebor..
jangan ah, memalukan euy!
curang dikit ah benerin >:)