Saturday, August 26, 2006

mind game

cin asked me about a waterfall trekking trip mid sept. as usual, i am interested until i found out that the last day of the trip is exactly the 1st day of ramadhan. still tempted to go i think that if i can not come to office that week i will go as i surely can handle a trip during fasting month. still not sure of it though as part of me wants to do the best during that holy month of mine as well.
last night, as usual i recited some prayers while walking back home. i practised this so there is not a single moment where my mind is simply blank. you know what could happen to a blank mind right. and the funny part was instead of reciting some prayers i ended up reciting the shaum (fasting) do'a again and again until i realised what i was doing. hmm, i guess HE really knows how to help me in making up my mind.

No comments: