Saturday, August 05, 2006

Truce

okay peace, i give in. after forcing myself to sleep early i still couldn't shut my eyes. decided not to answer jen's call but still couldn't sleep. ended up returning her call and chit chatted for awhile. still feeling refresh after only 3 hours of sleep last night, here i am. though my head is spinning my body is totally wide awake, been sneezing the whole day but still couldn't shut my eyes - why oh why?
had lunch with jen earlier, didn't eat a lot as i decided to forgo the rice. still feeling hungry i bought fruits and i think i didn't have enough to feed my body for the weight training session. my legs were still sore from the wednesday pump that jun let it rest - soo happy that i didn't have to use those bloody torturous leg machine. went back to the office awhile but then i started to feel dizzy so i just finished whatever that couldn't be done from home, get my dinner and straight home afterwards. doh - i hope i can wake up late tomorrow, think i'll skip the gym as well.
just realised today that i accidentally threw away my thumb drive. so careless of me!! cin returned it to me during lunch 2 days ago and i put it in one of the plastic bag which i threw without checking. luckily there's nothing more that the rafting pictures inside.
signed up for the marathon already. instead of enrolling myself in the half marathon as planned, i stick to the 10 km hoping to improve the timing. this time around the run will be few days after hari raya, so i don't think i can cope with the half marathon. i hope i can go home for hari raya as well.
enrolled myself in the firm's paintball activity, can't wait for it - have been wanting to try this activity for ages.
dear God - make me sleepy, please...

No comments: