Thursday, August 03, 2006

cool night ...

yeah i'm cool now. i guess i was very frustrated with all the things that given to me when i know few others are having a good life only concentrating in the project. i know i was annoyed that after throwing tantrum my boss no longer give new stuff to her assistance, hence my growing list. to add to that, my colleague asked me about the sutff she was supposed to do. i was so not in the mood that i snapped at her saying she should be responsible for that, not asking me about it all the time. i mean come on, because i did for her once doesn't mean i have to know everything, i did for her that time because as usual she went on leave in a day when she was not supposed to take leave. anyway, its all under the bridge - happy happy happy!!
went for pump last night. haven't been to the wed class for ages that my normal spot was already occupied by someone else. so i went to the other corner instead, my normal spot on monday morning. not a bad choice!! i saw a cute guy doing pump as well and i do mean very cute. after pump and shower, went back to office to continue few stuff then went out for dinner with jn. there was a line dancing class there when we had our dinner that we continued staying there enjoying those aunties and uncles doing the dance. on my way home again i met this 'kembangan guy'. yeah, i nick named him that as he was quite cute considering how dry singapore is when it comes to this. i think this was the 3rd time seeing him, twice in the mrt and once in bugis' old chang kee.
went home and spent a quiet night - with all the annoyance in me i ended having quite a nice night and 2 great views, i woke up afresh. i hope i can control myself today.

No comments: