Wednesday, August 23, 2006

::the name game::

spent my lunch time chatting with my sis. apparently my bro-in-law had a feeling about the gender of my future niece/nephew. they've already had a name in mind for one gender but they're still not certain if my bro-in-law's feeling turns out to be correct. my bro-in-law already said his preference for the first name. i did a browsing on this name, a nice one. they're still unsure about the middle name, hence me and my sis became creative here. put this name, but it's unfair to one parent of us as it's almost similar to the name of the other one. hmm, we ended up with lots of idea and she crazily added some of the hercules character name in which definitely will be rejected at once by her hubby. it's fun actually this naming game. just imagine being in her shoes.

current song: from paris to berlin

No comments: