Thursday, August 24, 2006

aiyoyoooo

i was given a task to get a present for a colleague who's birthday is coming soon. another colleague requested me to get present for her as well. ended up with a task to get 2 presents for 2 people. okay, as usual no preference was given so i ended up getting an earring for one of them. a very very nice and costly earrings indeed that i almost bought one for myself too. of course i didn't buy for myself, instead i got a cute earrings for myself hehe. the other girl saw it and directly told me not to get earrings for her. okay, so much for the surprise. then the girl whom present i just bought said that she wants necklace. sharks!! why couldn't they tell me sooner. when its my turn i always said 'surprise me' and they did say they want to be surprised as well. so went down to exchange the earrings with necklace costing at the same price. nothing much and i bought something that i personally don't like. showed everyone and they agreed that it's not that great. now the necklace is mine and i still need to find another one for her. haiz ..

No comments: