Friday, August 25, 2006

dream on ...

i think the best way of making conversation with someone is when there's some changes in you. at least that's what i encountered with strangers at the office and the gym. after getting few new friends due to my weight lost (years years ago) now i'm getting few new people approaching me just to say 'hey, i notice you gain weight ya' - be it at the gym or at the office. my last encounter was with someone inside the lift. she suddenly said 'i think you gain weight now compared to the last time i met you' and my answer was 'yeah, its very obvious right especially here' *patting my tummy*. and her answer, to my dismay, was 'not only that but its getting bigger here as well' *touching my arms*. my arms! my arms of all places!! my arms!!
bought a magazine while i was queueing to pay for my coke simply because i wanted to read *okay gossiph mode was on* about katie holmes' baby and how angelina spied on brad. inside there's an article about body snatcher. nothing bad, simply about heidi trying to snacth 'the body' title from elle. seeing their almost perfect (nothing's perfect, right?) body really makes me envious. stupid and childish of me to envy that of course but i'll use that as a motivation to get back on track. if they can why can't i *dream mode:on*

No comments: