Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bad Bad Bad ...

everything doesn't seem to be on my side today.
woke up with a slight headache. only managed to spend 30 mins doing few pages of translation before meeting friends. volley wasn't great as well, only played twice and most of the time i just stood there doing nothing, the only thing i did good was serve and i spent most of the time hitting the ball the wrong way. being in a 4 ppl team didn't help either 'cos they're all the experts who's practising on certain skill. my sunglasses need to be fixed as it got slanted when the ball hit my face. i think i am more of a chiller today, spending most of the time by the court with a jug of drink chit chatting instead of practising. and now my body isn't feeling that great when the real run is just few hours away. thank God the movie was good, so it kinda give me a consolation. ms. tatou, what do you expect, eh. well, i am after all one of her fans :)

No comments: