Monday, October 22, 2007

Pro Cons

so i got that bahasa trainer position. its every tuesdays and fridays and starts early november for not sure how long. i already told them my unavailability on the 2nd week of november and they got replacement for that day. it'll start on nov 2nd, D&D! luckily i pulled out of the committee so i guess it's okay if i come late for it. hmm, i'm trying to make a pros and cons list here even when i have sort of committed myself to them.
cons: i wouldn't be able to do things on tuesdays and fridays for few weeks or even if i do, i will always come late for the friday gathering, which i guess is pretty alright. and i couldn't think of a short getaways or attending whatever organised before 9ish. i'll miss tuesdays combat as well, unless i wake up early and attend the morning one.
pros: i got additional income which can be added to my monthly savings. luckily it's november where lots of my friends are on holidays. i will be meeting new people and it'll be a new things to write on my resume.
i remember the finance manager saying that whatever you want to do, do it now. don't delay as you might not know what will happen in the future when we went to visit my sick boss. i guess it's just a new challenge for me and let's see how it goes, eh.

1 comment:

juwi said...

Wah, ngajar, Bab? Keren, keren...