Thursday, October 04, 2007

Mission (partly) Accomplished

few more days before going home and i have not much time left to get all the stuff. as usual i never ever want to get something for hari raya until i've pass the 2nd week of fasting. as usual mum will nag if i still haven't get it when it's already the 3rd week and she always used the same statement, 'if you can go get a new clothes for party why can't you get one for hari raya. good day good month. you can splurge on stuff, spend a little for the holy day'.
well, i'm trying not to get that advise this year and since i have to get my sister's order for my niece might as well i find one for myself as well. i called my aunt to accompany me to get present for my newborn niece and at the same time help me in finding one dress for me. so went to little india during lunch to find the saree for my niece. very cute!! at the same time i managed to find one punjabi for myself, not planned but somehow i need to own more punjabi with several weddings coming in few month's time.
met my aunts after breaking fast and we went to geylang where i got myself a baju kurong and a freaking cheap punjabi for home ware - $10!
so happy that i managed to complete my own stuff in one day. all i need now is to complete mum's order before end of the week.

No comments: