Monday, October 08, 2007

Random Thoughts

another sleepless night - thank you coke!
to kill time, i browsed facebook now that a friend has posted pictures from last week's VB session. looking at them strengthen my determination to lose weight. after hari raya, which means next week. i hope the determination doesn't evaporate by then. honestly, i still wonder how i could do it before but not now.
--
a friend's birthday today. i'll miss the celebration as i will be home next week. she mentioned about rescheduling if people can't make it. well the following week another friend couldn't make it. and another one the week after. then most of them in 3 weeks time. it's the time of the year where people are travelling. i'm sure everybody can't wait for january to come, where everyone's back in town and things go back to normality again.
--
called home earlier, confirming on my visit home. since it's fasting month i asked only the driver to fetch me. problem is that it's a new driver so we wouldn't recognise each other. my sis told me that the driver will carry a board with my name on it. alamak! dad & my bro-in-law agree on that, hence no chance of wishing dad will be there. shhh...
at the same time i had a chat with my nephew who asked why i didn't call him as regular as i used to. well, he's saying more 'whys' in each conversation that sometimes left me dumbfounded. he gets critical now which was good but bad for my pocket. the last time i called home he asked what is internet explorer. and when i answered anyhow, he 'explained' to me about information go to satellite and then sent to each machine *faint*. he actually gave me some explanation on earthquake as well after the recent earthquake back home. i guess i have to read that kids ensyclopedia on my coming trip home. one that really stuck in my mind was:
aa, if i talk to you 1000 minutes you pay how much?
maybe 1,000 dollars
if 1 million thousand minutes?
i don't know .. okay ya bye
hey, aa baby - i want to talk with you
if you talk to me so long later i have to pay expensive
nevermind
later i don't have money to buy you present
*change in tone* you buy me gun ya
nana *my dad* said cannot play with gun right?
but i want to shoot the duck
hey, cannot shoot ducks. later Allah angry
then i shoot thief
cannot also. Allah is angry you know if you shoot what He makes
so cannot kill anything?
iya
then i can kill what?
emm.. maybe mosquito if it bites you
who make mosquito?
*i sense trouble* Allah
just now you said cannot kill what Allah make. now you said can kill mosquito?
you see?? and i wonder why my phone bill is skyrockety high
--
2 more days before flying home. yay! supposed to go to airport directly from office but after seeing the stuff i need to bring home, seems like i need to get a big luggage and i don't think i want to bring that kinda bag to office. let's see if i can negotiate with boss to go home at 3.30.
decided to bring down the luggage earlier for tomorrow's packing. that was when i realised there was a littler issue with the zip. it's still usable but itchy hand, i tried to move the other zip to that place and kinda spoiled the bag. its either i get a new bag tomorrow or used 2 cabin luggages for all the stuff. i know the bag will be empty on my way back here anyway. let's see how it is later i guess.
--
i thought it was Grey's Anatomy i was watching, but how come it is nip/tuck now? time does fly. which reminds me of the chat i had with the colour technician earlier today. he said it could be because of people are getting more mature that we feel time flies faster than usual. especially in singers where everything is in fast paced. time does fly faster here compared to back home. but then again i don't do much stuff when i'm home, so his theory about the fast paced thingy is pretty acceptable.
--
oh well, i think i'll just start counting sheep now.

No comments: