Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BACK

i'm back in singers again!!!!!! as much as i drag coming back here, knowing piles of works await me after those phone calls i received during my holiday and the fact that i won't be seeing my nieces and nephew when i wake up in the morning, i can't deny the fact that i am happy to be back to my friends and activities again.
somehow though, i'm back with a slight fever and my cough has worsen. to top that up, i have a flu! well, my own fault for spending almost half-a-day at ocean park today. it was fun though i felt worst afterwards. i had the worst landing experience earlier, my ears and my head were like they're going to burst anytime soon that i almost cried and i tried very very hard not to scream the word 'mummy' out loud. oh, somehow i ended up seating in the same row with sandy and his wife on my flight here - haha, a small world indeed.
i know i should do my prayer and go to bed soon as i'm working later but i missed soo much on what's happenning here that i think spending my time on facebook is much more important - hahaha .. pathetic eh.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Wah, ke BSD nggak mampir ke rumah, nih..
(padahal gue juga lagi nggak di rumah, ya, heheheh)

Simply Baby said...

haha, kepikiran mau nelp elu sebenernya.