Monday, October 08, 2007

Just My Luck

and what a luck it is.
i decided to proceed with the payment for the PMP certification after they responded that i wouldn't be able to look at the schedule until i do the payment. this way i can't turn my back on taking the exam and i have to push myself to study.
did it during lunch time and then continued with the documentation i was working on. just released the application like 10 minutes ago together with the change register and stuff i decided to take a 5mins breather by checking my yahoo email.
tada!! an email from the PMI organisation with the following message - 'your application has been randomly selected for auditing'. dang!! so i have to print out all the things needed for their auditing, the information i submitted to them before and get my boss to approve it. i have to submit my certificates as well, including the 2 PMP courses i attended. it's nothing dodgy of whatsoever but just WHY ME?
and to think i can take a breather ...

No comments: