Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love is Cinta

it was on RCTI last week, during eid but i felt asleep in the middle of the movie thanks to the cough mixture. the following day my bro-in-law told me there was a flood in madrasah 2, referring to my sister's tears from watching it. my sis said it was good so i was a bit curious and annoyed to have fallen asleep.
today i browsed youtube in search of the movie and of course i found it. a mix of ghost-ghost wisperer-impossible-chicklit, it brought me to tears as well when it came to the part of the main lead and his parents. go watch it and simply ignore the impossibility and the girl's teeth.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Oh, lumayan ya, Bab? Soalnya gue baca judul filemnya aja udah males nontonnya :p.

Simply Baby said...

lumayan lah ..
gue sih sempet meneteskan air mata kekekeke .. nonton gih!