Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Argh...

i have yet to get my luggage, go home and do my packing before flying home later. *home is such an ambigous word for me*
i have yet to buy few packs of ice-cube from 7-11 and cover my plants with it so as it's still 'hydrated' during my trip.
and my sis called - food order. okay i could get it on my way home later
then my 1st task for tomorrow - sending my niece to the doctor. fine by me, a way of bonding anyway since i'm not close to her now. i did all these with my nephew that everytime i'm home he only wants me to bathe him, to feed him, to put him to bed, until to clean him after doing his business. now that he's big i kinda miss it - so i am happy i could be doing all that again with my niece.
my sis called again to add more food order. at the same time i asked how many maids are at home so that i could get something for them as well. and my sis told me they're all leaving tomorrow. darn!! i don't know if it's fate or just my luck - everytime i go home, it's either the maid goes home or the babysitter is taking the day off. sigh

No comments: