Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unpredictable

few days ago i shared with dad about my wants and wishes, about my dreams and plans, about my friends, about how much things out there i have yet to explore, i want to explore, i need to explore and stuff. he told me that as much as i want to do things, i have to remember to save as well in case something happens and i'll be out of job. of course as much as i want to do things, i still consider all that.
i just remember dad's words again after hearing a news that a friend of mine, a sole bread winner of her family, was asked to resign today. i really hope she could cope with the fact 'cos even though she sounded fine when i talked to her earlier this kinda thing is definitely a shocking news.
wish you all the best my friend.
and dad, thanks for the reminder....
ps. i'm on 2 days sick leave.
the doctor said i seriously need to be on antibiotic and that i shouldn't object her giving me 2 days of rest. this time around, i agree with her

No comments: