Monday, July 23, 2007

I 'heart' Myself .. Not

its just beginning of the week and i had made quite a number of stuff that i am not proud or even happy about.
firstly,i woke up early just to switched off the alarm and went back to sleep. gone were my plan of starting good
secondly, i know that hp wouldn't be running today, hence my reason of being two types of gym wear - in case i'm in the mood, i'll run myself. else i'll hit the gym. which one did i do? none!
i went home straight away and since i was so engrossed with the last chapter of the book i was reading i decided to continue my train journey until i'm done with it. and it was tampines. so i went out and planned on heading to giant for some grocery shopping. after thinking thoroughly, i cancelled my plan *which was the only good thing i did today* as i'll be having dinner outside for the next 2 days. i spent time in tampines mall looking for the perfect black sandal i've been searching for months now. after getting myself a tops *yay*, i went home. just when i reached my unit i realised that i left the key at the office. bummer! what annoyed me more was that when i took out the token id put in the keychain's pouch i kinda talked to myself that i could forget to put it back in my bag. and i did that!
so i took a trip back to the office, took the key which was apparently hidden under the small pillow i put on the desk, and went back home.
had i go to the gym after work, i'd realised that i left the key when i want to open the locker.
i'm so very indiscipline, unorganised today and i despise every bit of it!

No comments: