Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rambling

i'm sleepy. i slept at like 5am this morning. it all started with me drinking coke during the meetup last night. coke at night, i know what the result would be. on the way home, i made a detour to pick a friend who's been waiting for me since 8 pm. and i only picked her up at 10ish! well she was supposed to arrive yesterday but her flight got delayed so she missed the connecting flight. then she told me she'd be staying at her friend's place for the night before moving to my place today. and suddenly during my meetup she called and said if it was okay to stay at my place instead. of course it is, but, problem is i was in the middle of a meeting.
picked her up and we went home straight away. i missed the 1st few minutes of the new series on TV. when my friend saw it she simply said, 'hey, this is airing in ireland too. oh the dad is still alive' NO!! i guess some people is still unaware of how much i hate spoilers. told her not to give anymore spoilers to which she complied and switched to giving hint mode. sigh.
anyways so we spent time talking afterwards and i left her to sleep around 2am though i could only fell asleep at 5. and now i'm sleepy....

No comments: