Friday, July 13, 2007

Day 0 - Preparation

friday night finally comes. decided not to join a friend visiting singapore art museum as i've been harassing my body for the whole week now. dinner, dessert, online movie until 2 am for the last 5 days. 2 huge dinners and 2 desserts within a week, without any exercise. my oh my. so anyways, i think its just nice to be home early and let my body rest. the museum will still be there but not my health, right?
so after managed to escape boss, i went to sunmoon getting myself fruits for tomorrow. Detox day!! hopefully it starts and ends as planned. 3 fiji apples, 2 golden pears, 1 pear, a pack of grapes, a box of blueberries, and a pack of oranges. this should be just fine for tomorrow. else i'll just go down tomorrow to get watermelon and probably mango.
had a foot reflexiology before going home as my whole body was so not feeling well. the sign of sickness. the sign of ageing. while having it, a friend who's on business trip to chennai called. poor girl, she fell sick on the 1st day. she's been working like mad for the past week and i reckon the body just couldn't take it any longer. she told me the doctor there was 'highly sophisticated'. the consultation was done through phone and the verdict was she's having a jet-lag. duh! 2.5 hrs of time difference, what jet-lag? told her to visit one and insist on doing the consultation face-to-face tomorrow. i hope she's doing fine there.

now back to detox. my plan on doing some activity for this was not realised. apart from not having time to sit down and write an email about it, i still have no idea what to do aside from picnic at botanical garden. but few friends knew about this and so far 1 will do together with me and the other 1 awaiting my result before diving into it. i've told them up front though that my main reason of detoxing is purely to 'clean' my internal organ. of course weight will be one of the objective too but i believe the amount i'm going to loose from this detox thingy is purely water not fat. saying that, i still weight myself though. as at 8.27 pm:- 56.2 kg. probably 57 after my last supper? wish me luck!!

No comments: