Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 03 - RIP

okay, bottomline is :- again, i failed!
was doing good this morning until 11ish. i couldn't help but ate the breakfast provided by the company. then around 12 i sametimed my colleague asking if she wants to have lunch together. after lunch while waiting for her queueing food for my boss, i got myself a glass of lime juice. then after getting my dad's vitamin i got myself a bottle of mo far kor. no wonder my ex-pt gave up on me. i too gave up on myself.
anyways, suddenly i remembered one of the things we talked about during dinner. passport stamps. you know some country, say singapore, not stamping passport if you're a citizen, permanent residence, or if your holding an employment pass. good for me that my country still practice this stamping thingy, so at least there's something in my passport identifying the date of me leaving and entering it. some of my friends didn't have it at all. some even didn't get it, due to their citizenship, when they go to few other countries. so their passport are as clean as a new one, safe for the page of multiple-entry stamp from the immigration. you can be in and out, in and out few countries and it'll still be shown as if you never travel out of singapore your whole life. interesting.

1 comment:

juwi said...

Ck..ck..ck..Baby, Baby (sambil menggeleng-gelengkan kepala dan telunjuk :p).