Tuesday, July 17, 2007

lunch talk

i went out for lunch thinking of getting a take away from kfc, hence i didn't bring my book along. while walking there i suddenly thought of the pizza we had last monday so i quickly changed my plan and headed to club st. i ended up in a halal-certified japanese place which was quite secluded. sometimes the best way for an indecisive person to have lunch is to go alone, that's for sure.
food was okay though i'm still annoyed with the fact that they use egg noodle for the ramen. anyways i took the set that comes with salad, drink, and ice-cream *and who wants to loose weight again?* so that i have plenty of time sitting there people watching. tired of people watching i simply sat there staring to nothing and anything while my mind started wandering around. its always nice to be able to find a place of your own even when you're in a middle of a crowd. i simply love it.
on another note, today's my nephew's 2nd day in primary school. i still can't grasp the fact that he'll be 6 in 2 weeks time. gosh, how time flies. i called earlier and asked if his heading home from ladybird and his answer was,'aa baby, i'm now in primary school you know. esde!' . so cute. my sis told me that he asked my mom to go back and leave him alone there on his 1st day. boy i miss seeing him.

No comments: