Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hole Everywhere

call me greedy but i'm always wanting to try something new. at least once. after all we only live once. already in line rock climbing before going for the level-2 certification, salsa, wakeboarding *i still want to be able to stand longer*, roller blading, and so many more. i give up ice skating for now but i want to try it some time in the near future. and now itchy me sent email to the dragon boat team who's aparently looking for more people for the race. i do have friends in the bono team, my 1st wakeboarding mates actually, but they practise twice a week. i'm not gonna sacrifice my combat, hence my reason for approaching the ballack team. and tada, the captain emailed asking for my particulars and gave me the schedule. eeerrkkk... i am still not sure if i want to commit myself here. so another white lies needed. i can't make it for the next 2 weeks, is that okay? hehe...
all these activities in my to do list, eh. not only it creates a hole in the pocket it also creates a hole in the head.

No comments: