Thursday, July 19, 2007

3rd Time Is A Charm?

i can't sleep. my body is tired, my eyes are tired and my brain feels like it could explode anytime. and yet i couldn't enter the dream land. this is the 3rd day of sleepless night. wonder how will i survive at work later. i made an embarassingly careless mistake today. luckily my boss, being very detail due to her accounting backgroud, spotted it and told me about it. in her exact words, 'lucky you send it to me first. the partners will laugh when they see your analysis'. yeah a very stupid mistake as i include an unneccessary criteria. but i seriously must master my boss' way of identifying suspicious figures that fast. so i've made a pledge to redeem my pride for the next 2 days by providing a perfectly error-free careless-free fee-billed analysis that was handed to me earlier. but if i can't concentrate tomorrow, how could i achieve that?
oh well. they said good things come in three. i reckon bad things come in three as well.

No comments: