Sunday, July 29, 2007

An April Fool Moment

I HATE U!

I was surprised to receive a text with that words from a friend of mine. what have i done? did i say something wrong?. my heart started pounding and i tried giving her a call but the line was busy. so i went back to the message intending to select the 'reply' option and asked her the reason my being hate. after sending the 'Why?' reply i closed the message and that was when i saw there's a continuation to the wordings above. you have to scroll down to see the following message :-

H = hapy to c u,
A = alwayss miss you,
T = take u in my heart,
E = everyday never forget u..
So i really want to say..
" I HATE U..!"

lame! but it still got me. texted her again to say that i found the whole message and she replied saying she was shocked upon receiving it too.
so i started forwarding it to friends that i knew wouldn't receive from her. mixed responses in return. some texted asking 'what happen', some 'what have i done?', 'u hate me? y?' and an 'huh?'. got them!!
i had to take time to reply to each messages to explain. some replied back, one saying she's driving, another on was in a rush so didn't think of scrolling down, most was wondering what had they done, and one taught its because of a drama she told me about. my sister, the i-don't-do-something-wrong-so-why-do-i-care-if-you're-mad-at-me type of a person, didn't response which was not a surprise. but it was just nice to see mixed reaction or comments from you friends.

No comments: