Thursday, July 19, 2007

He's Back

i took a detour to bedok interchange area before going home. looks like the 'pasar malam' will be back this weekend. what makes me happy is that i saw few guys i've been wanting to see for so long - the kebab guys. yupe, the egyptian kebab stall will be back soon. i can't wait!
on a side note, i just had a chat with my nephew. the first thing that he said was, 'aa baby, why now you so fat? fat is not good, you can be sick'. and i can hear my sister laughing full of satisfaction in the background. bugger!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mauuu kebabnyaaaaa
*ces..ces*

Simply Baby said...

haha ... di bedok tuh!
kali ini gue mau nanya ah kalau dia ada cabang tetap dimana gitu!

Anonymous said...

Hi:) Just want to check if you know the pasar malam at bedok will be still on on this sat 28th July 2007? I am staying in the west but I am looking for pasar malam, need your help to tell me if it will be still on on this sat because I intend to go this sat if it still on, thanks your help :)

Regards
Natsu

Simply Baby said...

it should still be there. it's just started last weekend so i assume *i HOPE* it'll be there for a few more weeks :)
enjoy the kebab if you're heading there for one :)