Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Before I Start

i reached home early as the class ended early today. happy happy. i started the day feeling very sleepy, thanks to the k-drama marathon. i still forced myself to sleep at 2 this morning so i can concentrate in class. not cheap man, if i ended up sleeping in class. so that today the class ended early, i decided to skip attending the volunteer talk - i kinda know what's it about anyway - and rush back home. nope, not to sleep but to continue the drama. i miss the train by few years i know, but who cares.
while i was checking my mailbox, a guy approached me. early 20s if not late teens. he asked for $5 as his parents passed away and he has no money to eat. i really despise this kinda person, how could you use that kinda excuse. i harsly said no and moved to the lift. he grumbled grumbled while i did my own grumbling while staring at him. he thought i was talking to him so he looked at me. i then told him that if his parents really passed away he shouldn't be wandering around with a bike looking like a hooligan, he should go to the place of worship and pray for them. i know its harsh but i really hate this kinda people. still young and living his life irresponsibly. he was quiet shocked with my comment and thank God the lift came. i quickly went in and kept looking back while opening my door. he could've followed me up, after all he looks like a gangster yo.
okay .. time for my you tube-ing :) hope i could end all this today!

No comments: