Sunday, July 01, 2007

Their War. Our World.

few weeks back when people was talking about the movie transformers my comment was 'i can't be bothered to watch that movie'. 'you're the first person saying that' was one of the response i got. so it was kinda surprise that i agreed on catching it with a bunch of friends. it turns out to be a very entertaining movie - funny at times. overall i give this movie 3.5 out of 5 for entertainment and 4 out of 5 for the effects. went for a coffee afterwards where i met my cousin's son which makes him my nephew. he works there part-time and i'm not sure if it's a mistake or not but somehow my order of tall chocolate frappucino came out in venti. no wonder he asked if i wanted a piece of the cheesecake, luckily i said no. i need to start watching my diet. my left knee is starting to give me problem again, twice this month. i really need to loose weight to avoid this thing keeps on happenning. my mom's side has a history of leg/knee problems, mainly because our bone structure is small, hence when we gain weight its the leg that get all the hard work. i'm seriously looking into this detox group thingy, hopefully i can get more people (anyone?).
on another note, i managed to reach home and catched the maylee show. it was the episode where we went, the one that were supposedly aired on June 12. i guess we made a right decision not to sit at the front row yesterday. that's all i can say.

No comments: