Saturday, July 28, 2007

All's Well Ends Well

thats how i summed up my day.
it started great as i finally came first for breakfast, though i have to wait quite some time as the others were late i'm just happy that my mission is accomplished.
my plan to hit the gym had to be cancelled. the report i was doing became a big problem with some discrepancies that my boss had to join in the 'investigation' though she ended up asking me to continue doing what i'm doing. i mean different source but shouldn't the figure be the same? dang!! it was late and my eyes were too tired from looking at the small numbers there that i decided to continue tomorrow. i sent the file to my yahoo account as well, thinking i can do it from home if i am lazy to go back to work.
apparently my friend was in the office too that we decided to meet up. oh yeah, i'm so up for it. so i met her and we did a little grocery shopping before heading back to her place where she made us smoothie for dinner. no wonder she is slim! i feel like i'm back to my school days when we spent time looking at her pictures, the house back home, her parents, her dogs, her friends. left her place and walked down to join another group of friends that we knew are around that area. while i was there, my colleague texted saying that she rented the shopaholic series and since she needs to read shopaholic&sister first, i can have the shopaholic&baby on monday. YES! finally..after my reservation was being cancelled twice i managed to get hold of this book. thank you thank you thank you.
so back at home thinking of continuing my report. what do you know, i didn't receive the email in my yahoo account. i guess i'm just destined to have a break now and continue the report tomorrow, hence my being here blogging.

No comments: