Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Waiting In Vain

i pressed the 'publish post' button rightaway when i saw my sister on skype while i was blogging. i so wanted to have a chat with my niece/nephew. apparently my nephew is already asleep so i had to wait for my niece who's still downstairs. waiting for 30 mins to no avail, i checked. she's now in her room changing. waited for another 20 mins. i wonder what took her so long so i asked my sis if my niece was also getting a makeover considering 20 mins is much too much for an infant to get dressed. finally my sis type 'the princess is coming'. started my webcam and saw her smiling suddenly 'bruk bruk' and the called ended. my sis called again and i couldn't see anything. apparently she took the webcam and somehow it didn't work now. my almost 1 hour wait for a chat with them only ended up in 2 mins or even less.

No comments: