Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Blurt

i finally decided that this book is not a good companion on my train ride as i always end up with teary eyes. few people told me that this is not his best book but somehow i just like the topic mentioned. i can't help but thinking of my own mum. i know we have to seize every moment we have with our parents, but i don't think i can call them simply to say 'i love you'. guess its just the asian culture. but still, i love you mum and dad. i know that you guys know it too even wheni didn't say it loudly. but sometimes how i wish i have the nerve to say right to their face.
the news was talking about facebook now, guess facebook is indeed the 'in' thing now. i'm still not that familiar with it, i only have 2 friends there anyway. friendster. multiply. myspace. hi5. and now facebook. narcissism at its best.
anyways, reading this book kinda made my mind up of going home during the national day week. but yesterday i found out that my sis might be joining them together my niece, still unconfirm though, so i think about it again and i guess its best that i wait 'til my youngest sis gives birth before heading home. anyways i think its nice playing it fair since i went home for my niece and nephew. think i'll better give mum a call now.

No comments: