Tuesday, June 13, 2006

woke up late for pump this morning as i slept late last night. switch called and we ended up talking until almost 2 AM. it's nice talking to her - sometimes i feel that since she's not in the group, well she was but after some incident she rarely joins us, i could talk to her openly. she kinda understand the situation i am in and i think she's the one who made me start thinking of being open as well. we talked about whatever we have in mind. told her about the decision i made and the reason behind it. she kinda agree with me though she still asked me to be open minded on certain things. i am and like i said, when it comes to this i will simply go with the flow.
she's a nice person, one of the friends i can pour my heart out to. felt quite bad that i've been declining her invitation as well - really wanted to go to the pot luck party last saturday but i couldn't. to think i won't be able to attend her b'day party when she kept on asking me about it makes me feel really bad - but i've already book my flight home. so sorry about that!

No comments: