Sunday, June 04, 2006

what's yours ...

so i've been taggedn, so here it goes :-
6 weird things/habits/facts about yourself ...

tagged by
yolli ...

  1. armpit hair - true enough i tend to look that way if i was given the view and i think you can know a person hygiene from their armpit hair. that's why my fave instructor is my fave!!
  2. i've been known to be a quiet and reserve person by those who didn't know me well. be careful, once i start to feel at ease with people i can talk non stop 24/7! *just a figure of speech eh*
  3. i tend not to say a word after saying my prayer before bed. i normally say my prayer followed by blowing my chest 3 times. if someone talk to me or i do something after that, i will continue the ritual again and again and again
  4. though people been saying that i have been very active lately, fact is i am not. i still do few activities by my own as i used to do. i still feel alone and bored at times, but i think i kinda accept the fact that i am alone and just make the best out of it
  5. i love the smell of glue though i am not and never was a glue sniffer. i love the smell of cigarette too but not the smoke ya
  6. i already know what song to be played on my wedding day (when ya? when??) when the bride and groom walk down the aisle - i want to be selfish by not sharing it here ;)

not many people that knows this blog of mine, i tend to keep it a secret from my friend. so based on those that visited my blog and haven't been tagged by yolli, biki and juwi, rusdir, anung (though i'm not sure he every come to this place eh) please do the same in your blog ...

No comments: