Sunday, June 04, 2006

how eh?

i changed my display name in msn and apparently it caught the attention of one of the girl in my list. well, she knew me through friendster and i guess the fact that i wrote about this blog of mine in friendster that led her in my msn list now. nice person that she is, working in a fashion design world she kept on giving me advices on how to dress up according to my figure. and she kinda adviced me to do some makeover photographs as well.
time passed and she never messaged me again until today and she still remember about all the advice she gave!
as usual she would look at my pics in friendster and gave few points here and there. it is good actually having this kind of friend but i guess i am a bit conservative to follow her advice. anyways she insisted me on contacting the photographer for the photograph session. i thought - hey, nothing to loose so i texted him and said that i'd be in contact when i'm ready for some photograph session. she then gave me the web page of this photographer, saying that he's a good photographer which charged quite high. truth is i was amazed seeing his photo gallery, apparently he also had pictures of some mtv vj's and local celebrities. i guess i should consider myself lucky being able to get a picture taken by this great photographer free of charge. but now i'm having a cold feet and do you think i will do this session in the near future? i doubt so!

on a heavier note, shoot!! i kinda spilled the beans about the family interference i had before to ally and now he's waiting for the details. iiiiiiiii - i don't even want to think about it but now i have to talk about it again!!!

No comments: