Thursday, June 08, 2006

which one?

i think i need to get myself a notebook. yeah, after years and years AND YEARS of contemplating i've come to a conclusion that i need it. actually i still have my PC here at the office, still not sure when and how am i going to bring it home. oh well ...
so went to funan to find out about the price. this so inexperience me really didn't know what or where to look at. ended up visiting few shops that has toshiba and tell the sales person the purpose of me looking for one. almost thinking of getting the cheapest notebook but i tried calling the IT guy and he advised me not to get an intel celeron machine. so i ended up looking at another notebook which caught my interest. now i'm contemplating with the 2 choice i have :-
  1. Toshiba, in which costs ard 2,099 with only 512MB of memory BUT i can get it now
  2. IBM T60, corporate rate will cost me 2,001 with 2GB of memory and all better specifications than toshiba BUT i have to wait until the deal is finalised which is still not sure when, i just have to rely on the IT guys to update me on this
truth is i am more in favor of the IBM but when will i get it remains unanswered...

3 comments:

juwi said...

Macbook udah ada yang pake intel, tuh, Bab =p~.

Simply Baby said...

lu mau beliin? boleh2 aja :)
gak tau nih.. masih dipoci2 ama it utk gak buang duit krn kita bisa bawa pulang notbuk yg kita pake.
gimance?

juwi said...

Kalo masih dikasih notbuk ama kantor sih mending nggak usah beli dulu, Bab.