Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ooopsss...
boss came back from shanghai and brought us this funny dried noodle. no one, including herself, know how to cook it - whether to boil it first or straightaway use it. haha!! so troublesome. let's see what my intuition tells me then ...

on another note, gosh i got myself in trouble!! thanks to my brilliant not so organised life. apparently i said yes to friends on watching the soccer match this weekend and i totally forgot about it. i sort of planned on cooking and visiting my uncle this weekend. then i was invited to my flatmate's friend's bbq party. haven't been spending time with yolli, i want to go to this as well. i thought i could give the plan of visiting my uncle a miss as he's not informed of this yet - but the soccer? why eh, i was only reminded of this today? hmmm.... can i pull out without being killed :-?

No comments: