Friday, June 16, 2006

-decision time-

after so much contemplation, i texted my friend saying that i wouldn't be joining her tonight. part of me kinda regret it but the other part of me feel so relief.
yeah, a friend asked me to join her to this male cabaret show tonight. i've been thinking of saying no from the very first but part of me was curious about it, especially seeing how unsleazy it was at its web page. i even said no to the dinner tonight, though seb is in town and might not be coming back to singapore as often as he used to.
had a chat with my sis who thought i'm weak for not having any principle, had a chat with a friend who thought that i should just go for the sake of satisfying my curiosity. well, curiosity does kill the cat and i decided not to be killed.
texted her and told her about my decision. i'd rather spend time with my lovely friends tonight. though i think i'll just go home and have a good rest tonight. cin asked the reason of me rejecting them twice in a row and wondered if there was a hot date. ha ha... its not like that, i just want to have 2 weeks of abstinency though i wouldn't get it :\. i am quite surprise with how strong my will is now. i think it is due to me being so very prepared to face the next 2 weeks with my chin up but circumstances are not as what i expected. poor seb, haven't meet him since the last time i met him in KL.
and now my head feels like its going to explode anytime soon.

No comments: