Monday, June 05, 2006

its night and none of my friends are online!! except for cin who's now away. where are my friends? where are my cousins? just last week i slept late as 2 cousins of mine drilled me with questions about my life. i was quite surprise with myself being so very open to both of them. i think i learned a lot about being more open nowadays. i talk a lot but mostly about situation at works or anything else but not about my private life. i started to be more open when i started this blog, though at times i re-read whatever i wrote before publishing it. i guess i learned from my surroundings as well that being open and letting people see your vulnerability is not a crime. in fact it could make people know you more as a person and i think i am ready to take that step.
what am i blabbering about, eh?
well - i too just realised that sometimes you can't take a person words very seriously. just few months ago i was taken aback by some fact i read about someone i thought was nice. i have no hard feelings but i realised that i started distancing myself from sharing my life in general with this person and i also realised that i have changed a little in terms of interacting with this person. i think i became a little bit more quiet and more selective in sharing my life eversince. i just don't want to be hurt with words again.
seriously, what am i blabbering about, eh??

No comments: