Saturday, June 24, 2006

thanks!!

was not feeling well yesterday that i went home straightaway. well, not really straightaway though. did some detour to buy more orders from people back home and bought myself another round of indian rojak. dang - been craving for these again and again.
spent the night watching TV. my aunt and cousin came and chit chatted for awhile. as usual the topic moved to something else - thank you but no thanks!. ally called asking about me not feeling well and wishing me a pleasant trip home as well, so sweet of him. chatted for quite some time with him, he's waaaay too good with words that eventually he found out that i knew about his dinner thingy last friday lol, really must learn to be more witty when it comes to argument with him. called sal afterwards as she's been asking about my condition as well.
i really believe i am blessed with many good and caring friends, back home and here. for that, i thank you God!

No comments: