Saturday, June 03, 2006

forgive us ...

musisi jalanan mulai beraksi ...
...
suasana jogja ...

that's an indonesian song describing how beautiful jogjakarta is. though i have only been there once i can still remember those students riding bicycle and how cozy that city is. and now it was torn down, earthquake hit jogja a week ago. disasters keep on coming to my beloved country. i know GOD is angry with all the stupidity humans do, including myself.

here i am thinking of what my dinner will be when thousands of people there will be very grateful with whatever put on their plate. here i am feeling itchy to do some shopping during the great sale when thousands there simply wished for a roof to shelter them.

am i selfish? i have to admit i am. i know my friend went to jogjakarta to help the victim. what have i do? ...

GOD, i know i've been getting more and more distance from You. no longer am i rushing down to answer your call. i know i can't blame anyone but myself for all my doings. i know You still love me, hence the reason why i am still here.
please forgive me ...
please forgive us ...

No comments: