Tuesday, June 20, 2006

sigh...

realised that i haven't got the confirmation letter on my tickets home, i checked the website. that was when i realised my reservation had been cancelled as i forgot to confirm by june 7th. soo sad, no more good timing that i have to switch to another airline which cost me a fortune :(. already threatened by my nephew (if you don't buy me aeroplane i don't play with you), curios to see my sister's thumb which was bitten by a zebra .lol, and excited of meeting 2 of my best buddies from uni, i decided to continue with my plan to go home. this trip better worth the money i spent!

6 comments:

juwi said...

Walah, sayang juga yak.

Simply Baby said...

banget banget BANGET!!!
duit segitu gue bisa jalan2 ke tempat lain :(
tp demi kalian ;)

Anonymous said...

buset itu calon pilot *LOL*
bikin gemes aje.

jadi SQ? berapa?

Simply Baby said...

niatnya redeem mileage SQ..
apa daya overlook confirmation datenya
so Garuda .. $346 :'(
SEDIH ABIS!!!

biKi said...

waduh waduh.. sayangnya.. mudah2an nanti gak nyesel deh bab ;)

Simply Baby said...

anything for my families and friends ;)
gak sabar kumpul2 sabtu, tp kita b3 jadi kapan yah??