Friday, June 23, 2006

sick
yeah, finally my body gave up on me!!

was doing stair master at the gym last night when i felt like the whole world turned upside down. not even 10 mins on it and i had sweat like crazy. not wanting to make a scene, i stopped and rushed home. really had no energy that *big mistake* i bought myself a bottle of coke to boost myself. restless night, couldn't sleep until 2ish AM - simply tossing and turning around.
took a cab to the office as i've been feeling this knots in my stomach, a sign that i'd faint if i stand long. once i was at the office i realised i left something at home. went up to grab a colleague to go home with, i hailed a cab home and back to office by 9.15. phew ...
and now i couldn't concentrate at all - my whole body has been rubbed with tiger balm, my head is spinning and i feel my body is floating. oh how i wish i could go down and see a doctor but i couldn't. taking 1 day leave on monday seems like a big sin for me.
i do hope my body can bare with me for another 2 days!

5 comments:

biKi said...

duh hati2 bab.. jangan overaktif dulu.. plg nggak 2 hari ini.. istirahat yg banyak.. don't forget 'bout our date ;) saturday at 2pm :) right ju?

Anung said...

don't push your body over its limit Sis.

word verification: vjgymew

Simply Baby said...

tengkyu for the concern!
iya nih, ntar malam mesti tidur cepet biar seger pas ketemuan ama kalian

juwi said...

Yap, jam 2 di tempat perjanjian, ya? Istirahat, Bab.

Simply Baby said...

err err err
tmp perjanjiannya dimana neh?
gue cuman tau jam 4 cilantro doang!