Friday, April 21, 2006

Yawn ...

Thats what i've been reading today - email from friends saying that they're sleepy. Me? surprisingly I feel refresh though my eyes a little bit smaller than usual :).
Went to the supposedly surprised birthday celebration yesterday. Reached there around 7 where I met a friend then together we bought the card, had our dinner then walked around waiting for the time to meet the rest. Quite a nice celebration I shall say though I was very full from the dinner I managed to finish 1 big glass of ice cream and a piece of cake. Spent the night talking about almost everything and without realising it its already morning.
I know the surprise was no longer there but I guess my friend was touched with us writing the card in front of her and some additional "surprise" she received from the only guy there .. haha ..

once again - happy birthday my dear friend ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nisa...very touch lei...eventhough no more surprise..but for me..its still a surprise...

and thanks for the card...

oyeah..i knew i'm blushing when i received the 'surprise' kiss :p

cheers
Luna

Simply Baby said...

you are very much welcome
haha .. i was totally surprise to see that happenning!