Wednesday, April 26, 2006

it takes two to tango ...

was chatting with a friend when she asked me a question that I wish no one asked. surprisingly I honestly spilled the beans to her. I guess it is also due to me trying to prove that no walls surrounding me, unlike what some people thought. of course, as honest as I was to her, I kept some dirty little laundry for my own. was quite surprised that she said she was not surprise with what I said as she said it was kinda obvious. now it's me who's feeling panic - that obvious eh? well i guess what people said about me is true - my eyes don't lie.
anyways I also told her the steps I am making so that she didn't pursue or ask more things in future. she too, like few of my other friends, had the same opinion - but well people can wish for something but it takes two hands to clap

2 comments:

juwi said...

Kayaknya blog elu bisa jadi message archive obrolan kita di YM, ya..hehehe..

Simply Baby said...

haha ..
gue copy obrolan ini ke elu juga ye?
gak perlu copy n paste and risk pasting di tmp yg salah lagi yee..